Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Exhausted but happy









Day one went very well. When he is tired, he asks for Uh-ma (his foster mom), but other than that, he's pretty happy and content. Last night, he slept from 6 - 10 (on the way home last night), 11- 3 and 3:30 - 7:45. Not too bad if you ask me! He had 2 naps today. I woke him from the 2nd so that he wouldn't sleep too long. We had such a fun day getting to know one another. I'm so thankful for the big kids. He enjoys our company, but cries for Ben & Ella when they leave the room. I don't know what we're going to do when they have to go to school! :) Enjoy these pictures from our day...

2 comments:

emily said...

wow. angie. he's as beautiful as his first photos. look at that smile, when he's with his big brother and sister. enjoy getting to know your son.

Unknown said...

I just love Ben's big beaming smile!